Come in and get your study on!
Or just meet with friends and relax, do group work, check your email in seconds rather than minutes, print papers, work on a movie using Final Cut Pro, make slideshows, whatever you need to do, you can probably do it here!
From May 23rd to June 30th, the LRC Lab will be open from 10AM-4PM, Monday through Thursday. Come join us!
Forget your USB phone/pad charger? You're covered!
Ask the Lab Aide about plugging your cable in for a USB charge of your device! (You'll need your own cable, though.)
About the LRC Computer/Learning Lab
The LRC Lab is the place to be when you want a convenient, relaxed atmosphere for studying, researching, or just checking e-mail. Friendly, helpful lab aides are available to assist you whenever you have a problem or question. In addition, we offer our Lab for a number of classes as well as maintain Online Study Materials from professors.
Thinking of working as a Lab Aide?
Becoming a Lab Aide
Being a Lab Aide for the Learning Resources Center means working with students, Center staff, and faculty - as well as with current hardware and software - to ensure that everyone gets the maximum benefit from their MSU experience.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Enrolled for a minimum of 1 credit hour at MSU
- Skillsets associated with working in a busy computer lab
- Must have Federal Work-Study (not the same as "student employment")
- Successful completion of CSE101 with a 3.0 or above strongly preferred
- Assist students individually or in a group setting
- Troubleshoot Lab hardware and software problems
- Assist faculty in working with Lab hardware and software
- Assist LRC staff with various projects
- Other duties as needed
How to Apply
Complete an application (PDF) and bring it to 202 Bessey Hall.