Come in and get your study on!
Or just meet with friends and relax, do group work, check your email in seconds rather than minutes, print papers, work on a movie using Final Cut Pro, make slideshows, whatever you need to do, you can probably do it here!
SPRING 2013 HOURS
Monday-Thursday 9a.m. - 9p.m.
Friday 9a.m. - 5p.m.
About the LRC Computer/Learning Lab
The LRC Lab is the place to be when you want a convenient, relaxed atmosphere for studying, researching, or just checking e-mail. Friendly, helpful lab aides are available to assist you whenever you have a problem or question. In addition, we offer our Lab for a number of classes as well as maintain Online Study Materials from professors.
Thinking of working as a Lab Aide?
Becoming a Lab Aide
Being a Lab Aide for the Learning Resources Center means working with students, Center staff, and faculty - as well as with current hardware and software - to ensure that everyone gets the maximum benefit from their MSU experience.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
- Enrolled for a minimum of 1 credit hour at MSU
- Skillsets associated with working in a busy computer lab
- Must have Federal Work-Study (not the same as "student employment")
- Successful completion of CSE101 with a 3.0 or above strongly preferred
- Assist students individually or in a group setting
- Troubleshoot Lab hardware and software problems
- Assist faculty in working with Lab hardware and software
- Assist LRC staff with various projects
- Other duties as needed
How to Apply
Complete an application (PDF) and bring it to 202 Bessey Hall.